Please see below the instructions on using 3CX integration for shopify.
Step 1 – Install App
Install app located here https://app.phasercomputers.com/login
Step 2 – Configure App and note parameters.
Go to the settings in the application, configure the following parameters –
- IP Address: Enter the IP address of the active 3CX system.
- Secrect Code: A secret code used to identify each store (automatically gen when installing the application) – Note: You need to back up this code to be able to reconfigure if necessary.
- Timezone: Set timezone to synchronize the time with the 3CX system.
- Lookup SQL Statement: A piece of code to configure system integration 3CX and shopify.
Step 3 – Configure 3CX
- Go to 3CX admin, Settings -> CDR.
- The generated CDR configuration is similar to the image below
- Configure field order EXACTLY as per below.
- Go to 3CX admin, Settings -> CRM Integration
Configuration as follows
The integrated information section is as follows:
Note: The SQL Statement is copied from the application as stated at the end of step 2.
Step 4 – Change Contact Options
Go to 3CX admin, Advanced -> Contacts -> Options and set options as below
Step 5 – Test System
Make test calls and check logs in the application as well as customer information integrated into 3CX.