Matthew Evans did a great job with working out how to setup the Tiny Whoop with Orange Module 1.2
This page serves to be a complete guide with screenshots with every page on Taranis.
If you are having troubles the key points is this:
- Set Orange Module so that it flashing ONCE.
- If no throttle, power cycle quad and lift throttle up then down then up again and then repeat if nothing happens.
- If still not having any luck, you may be missing a setting. Download my EEPE and load it here.
Complete Guide – Tiny Whoop Taranis Orange Module 1.2 Setup
- Screen 2/12 – Set a name, then turn internal RF OFF, external RF to PPM and ch1-12
- Page 5/12 – The key is to setting SH to ch 5 so you cna flick the switch to switch between self level and ACRO mode.
- Page 6/12 – Set as per screenshot
- Page 7/12 – Set as per screenshot
- Now if you have done all the above, your orange module like below should be turned on. Push the Bind button three times (slowly) and it should change mode and blink once every 1 second.
Once its blinking in the correct mode, turn off your Taranis, hold the bind button, and turn on taranis and keep holding bind until the quads lights stop flashing. You are now bound!If no throttle, power cycle quad and lift throttle up then down then up again and then repeat if nothing happens.